HAMSTECH ACADEMIC TRUST
Hamstech Institute of Creative Education is a leading design college that has been offering exemplary creative education for the past 27 years. It started as a pioneering design college for Fashion and Interior Design training in 1992 in Hyderabad. The college, from its inception, has envisioned to nurture creative youngsters who join its courses to get industry-centric training and professional grade skills. It eventually added the disciplines of Photography, Jewellery Design, Graphic Design and Fashion Styling to its academic verticals. The college’s efforts have helped over 25,000 students to chart their course into promising careers in non-conventional and creative fields.
Ajita Reddy – Managing Trustee
Yogesh Kumar – Trustee
Sapna Vijay – Trustee
- 27 years of experience in creative education.
- State of the art infrastructure including design studios, fashion and textile labs and extensive libraries.
- Infrastructure spread over 1,50,000 square feet, located at seven centres.
- Associations & Affiliations with national and international universities.
- Professional and expert faculty.
- Advisory Board consisting of eminent personalities from the industry.
- Placements and Internship with top brands and designers like Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, United Colors of Design, Asian Paints, Khazana Group, Design Studio, Design House, Pantaloons, Shoppers Stop, Stanza, Abhay Associates, Asmita Design, Diesel and many more.
- Regular seminars and workshops conducted by top professionals from the industry like Neeta Lulla, Wendell Rodricks, Yeshwanth Rama Murthy, Kavita Daryani, Gauri and Nainika Karan, Anand Kabra amongst many others.
- Show and sale events for every academic vertical. These serve as opportunities to build foundation for successful careers.
- The Hamstech Fashion Show, which is Hamstech’s glamorous annual fashion show and sale, where the students put up a spectacular display of their garment collections and designs.
- TheHLabel Show & Sale, an initiative by Hamstech, for students to exhibit & sell their designer collections.
- InteriYour, an interior design show and sale annual event by the interior design students. The event features interior design models and lifestyle accessories made by students.
- PixelPerfect, photography show and sale by the photography students.showcasing their best clicks and shots for the view of one and all.
- Alankaran exhibition and sale by jewellery design students, presenting the trendiest as well as unique jewellery accessories.
It’s the only design college to provide a unique platform to launch your own label on thehlabel.com. TheHLabel is an online retail portal exclusively showcasing products designed and created by our students.