The Leather Accessory Design Course of Hamstech is a practical learning program designed in guidance of leather industry experts. This Course covers the theoretical and real-world techniques of creatively designing and making footwear and bags with different types of leathers. With Hamstech’s certified Accessory Design course, you will be able to develop a broad set of skills that are required in making leather footwear & bags, discern fabrics, forecast trends and understand the techniques to market accessories. You will be able to conduct practical experiments at our well-equipped studios and gain hands-on experience in the production of leather accessories. Projects, guest lectures, group works, field trips, presentations, and participation in student talent exhibitions are encouraged throughout the course study to give you an industry-ready grooming.
By the end of the course, you will be a Hamstech certified Accessory Designer, supported with a certification of 2 weeks training at the Government Institute of Leather Technology.
Duration: 6 months
- Creation of leather accessories like bags, footwear, wallets and belts
- Trends, Colours and Design Analysis
- Inspirational Designing of Footwear and Bags
- Sketch Drawings & Pattern Making
- Manufacturing Process & Final Production
- Technical Studies
- Fashion Forecasting
- Portfolio Development
- Industry Exposure: Workshop on Stilettoes at the Govt. Institute of Leather Technology
- Bag Designer
- Footwear Designer
- Footwear and Bags Merchandiser
Please give us your details and our representative will get in touch with you.