Basic Course in Smartphone Film Making
Smartphone Film Making Course in Hyderabad from 19th to 25th April 2020
Film and Television Institute of India (FTII), Pune, under its Skilling India in Film & Television (SKIFT) initiative, in association with Hamstech Institute of Fashion & Interior Design, Hyderabad announces Basic Smartphone Film Making Course (07 days) on Hamstech campus, Hyderabad billigastemobilabonnemang.nu roaming .
Following are the details in this regard;
(1) Dates: 19th to 25th April 2020
(2) Timings: 10.00 am to 5.30 pm
(3) No. of participants: 50 (Course will be conducted only if minimum strength of 40 is reached)
(4) Age: Participants must be 18 years or above in age as on 01st April 2020
(5) Nationality: Indian
(6) MANDATORY REQUIREMENT: Participants must has good quality smartphone which can record HD videos.
(7) Venue: Hamstech Institute, Himayatnagar Center, Hyderabad
(8) Course Fees: Rs 10,050/- per participant (Base fee = Rs 8,517/- and GST = Rs 1,533/-)
(9) Mode of payment: Demand Draft – to be drawn in favour of “Accounts Officer, Film & TV Institute of India, Pune”, and must be payable at Pune
(10) Last date to apply: 18th March 2020 by 4 pm
(11) Course Director (Faculty Member): Shri Ritesh Taksande
Ritesh Taksande is working in the media industry for the past 10 years as Director, Cinematographer, Film-Maker and Media Educator. He has worked on many national and international film projects including the famous Disney’s Planes II – Fire and Rescues (Feature Film) as Sequence Producer and Shaktimaan – The Animated (TV – Series Season 1) as Production Manager. He worked on Films VFX on Jupiter Ascending, Baaji, Classmate. He was Line Producer – Screenyug Creation Pvt. Ltd. Pune.
His films have been nominated in many International film festivals for short films on social issues. He received International award at the ASCRS Scientific Film 2016, USA. Special screening of his short film “Who is Responsible” was done at the Pune International Film Festival 2014.
He is resource person to conduct Film Making sessions for: (1) Children Film Society of India (Govt. of India), (2) Vigyan Prasar (DST – Govt. of India), (3) Film & Television Institute of India (FTII – Govt. of India) and (4) Many International School, MBA Colleges, & Mass Media Colleges across the country, check out competent work injury lawyer.
(12) Course Contents: The course introduces fundamental technology, theory, history, techniques and applications of film making & photography. It includes artistic & aesthetic analysis of student created short films. It would also focus on understanding the creative eye behind the camera and how to develop the skill of storytelling using Smartphone.
The course objectives are (1) Understand concept to script writing, (2) Understand basic camera operations, (3) Understand basic cinema language, (4) Understand basics of Editing & Post Production, (5) Understand proper archive & techniques and (6) Finally, making of a film of around 03 minutes duration, in a group, as final exercise, visit the website.
Initially, participants will be having few theory classes followed by hands-on practical exercises using camera/ Smartphone, lights, reflectors, microphones etc leading to a final project. More than 70% of the course is practical orientated exposing participants to the film making process.
(13) How to apply: Download application form from website of FTII (www.ftii.ac.in) OR Hamstech, Hyderabad (www.hamstech.com). Fill – in all details, attach required Demand Draft of Rs 10,050/- and send it by speed post/ courier or deliver it in person to
Ms SRUTHI MARELLA,,
CBO , Corporate Assistant
6-3-883/3/301, 2nd Floor.
R K PLaza, Punjagutta’X’ Road ,
so as to reach on or before 18th March 2020 by 4 pm.”
On envelope of application at top left, write “Application for Basic Smartphone Film Making Course”. Incomplete applications, applications without required Demand Draft, applications received after due date & time etc will be rejected.
(14) Medium of Instructions: The medium of instruction would be Hindi & English. Participants are expected to have adequate knowledge of English and/ or Hindi as regards to reading, writing & speaking.
(15) Selection Criteria: First – Come – First – Served basis. However, course will be conducted only if the minimum strength of 35 participants is reached. Selected candidates would be communicated by email, check out 619roofing.com. Course fees of the selected candidates will be non – refundable and or non – transferable and or non – adjustable under any circumstances. Demand Drafts of non–selected candidates would be returned within 04 days.
(16) Certificates: All participants would be given participation certificate on successful completion of the course. Minimum 90% attendance is mandatory. For all funding help visit onlinetitleloansnoinspection.com
(17) Queries: For any queries contact following persons;
(i) At Hamstech, Hyderabad, Ms SRUTHI MARELLA, 9550265360
(ii) At FTII, Pune, Prof. Sandeep Shahare – 9923242654, firstname.lastname@example.org