Selecting jewellery Designs for festive occasions is challenging. Festival is an excellent opportunity to dress up for all those gorgeous looks. This is the time we Indians would like to adapt that traditional and ethnic look. As the festivals are ahead, this is the perfect time we all look for trendy jewellery to spark on festivals.
Making trendy and outstanding beautiful jewellery, being it an antique, temple, gold and fashion for daily wear, festive wear, occasion wear and party wear is really a boon. Why can’t you be that designer? Step into the world of Jewellery making by joining a Jewellery Design Course at Hamstech. Without delay let’s get started and see the jewellery designs and styling tips for this festive season.
Indian ladies are fond of jewellery designs and are especially into gold jewellery. To carry that traditional look, temple jewellery is the best. To flaunt your wardrobe with festive jewellery here are some Temple Gold Jewellery collections to look at.
1.Gold Pendant Goddess Lakshmi
If you are planning with traditional wear, then try this goddess pendant for your neckpiece. These pendants are available in various styles and models. They can be of plain gold or decorated with emeralds, colourful stones, navaratnas, ruby gemstones and even with diamonds. This is the best for your festive attire.
2.Gold Choker Necklace
If you’re dressing up with sarees or cholis for lehengas, go for this choker necklace for that elegant look. These are in trend as well. These also can be encrusted with ruby, gemstones, diamonds or even they can be with plain gold. Go with your taste and style with this choker for this festive season.
3.Gold Long Pearl Necklace
To bring out the perfect in you, try this long pearl necklace styling with your traditional outfit. Rather than a plain gold locket, try the one which is encrusted with ruby, emerald and locket bound with pearls. Also you can buy much more dazzling jewellery for festives, parties, small occasions, and simple daily wear jewellery by joining our Hamstech Jewellery Design Course.
4.Gold Temple Bangle
You look incomplete, if you dress up heavily with all the traditional outfit and jewellery without a temple bangle. So, opt for it without any doubt. With this single bangle you will fulfil all that grace.
5.Gold Bangle Bracelet
We usually call it a bracelet or a kada. This is alternate to bangle and is the perfect way to shine with your attire. A gold bracelet engraved with Lakshmi Goddess styled with your saree or choli you wear will compliment you. If you dress up all good, but not having anything for your hands and just leaving them like that doesn’t look so good. To shine and jingle all the hands for festives, you can make outstanding bangles or kadas by joining Hamstech Jewellery Design Course.
Many of us cannot afford to buy gold jewellery for every festival. Wait! If we opt for them also how often are we going to wear them? As they are precious and valuable, we go with them just twice or thrice a year. With that same gold tone, antique jewellery is available in the market for that chic look. Antique jewellery gets this gold style look after processing the oxidation stage.
Antique jewellery is famous among South Indians. They opt for it in weddings and have started bridal antique jewellery sets as well. Here are some styling tips for your ethnic wear with simple antique jewellery.
The charm of every jewellery comes out only when we keep them simple. Try antique chandelier earrings with long dresses and flowy dresses. To keep it simple just go with heavy earrings with a plain neck. Or for that heavy look you can match it with long haram with high neck or broad neck dresses.
Try styling this long pearl chain with a gold temple pendant with a kanjeevaram saree and no one can take their eyes off you. This is simply elegant with the saree weaved with peacocks, elephants and lotus. Match a goddess antique locket with pearl chain or ruby or emerald beads which will blend your traditional look. Besides sarees, you can also pair this with your ethnic wear, traditional long frocks and floor touch gowns.
Want your jewellery to do the talk? Then dress up in a lehenga or choli and match with the antique long haram with high neck blouses. Or if you want to stand out with your jewellery try matching with long 3-4 step haram with your ethnic wear. Go with the matching earrings for haram for that flow. As the Antique is trendy jewellery, to make them more beautiful and trend in the market, join our Hamstech Jewellery Design Course and design mesmerizing jewellery.
4.Antique Bangles and Kadas
When women look for simple, stylish and traditional, then broad antique kadas are the best option. These will undoubtedly suit long frocks, sarees, heavy long dresses and give that glance with your attire.
These come in with kundans, pearls, temple jewellery, diamonds with numerous designs and patterns. In the present trend, antique necklaces have brought out elevations with geometric patterns engraved with elephants, peacocks, flowers and even with gods and goddesses. For that chic look try going for it as per your taste and rock the festival looks.
Feeling like “why always the traditional jewellery?” Don’t worry. You can also go with some stylish trendy jewellery even with your ethnic outfits. Here are some jewellery designs for your reference to go with.
With these Tassel earrings you can get that chic and dazzling look. Rock your festive look with tassel earrings. These are long and touch the shoulder while hanging to the ears. To highlight these earrings pull our hair back and keep your neck plain.
2.Kundan and Pearl Jewellery
When we talk about Diwali the festival of lights, to sparkle in those lights try some dazzling pearl and kundan jewellery. To keep your festival game on with stylish jewellery, opt for pearl and kundan – earrings, finger rings, necklace and bracelets.
You can choose some sparkling jewellery with ruby stones studded in it. Wearing matte finish jewellery with ruby stones would also be a great choice to make. Surely, it will give you a festive look.
No matter what festival it is, emeralds with pearls are the best jewellery combination. With pretty festive attire, wear charming emerald earrings and a necklace to complete your festival look. Search for the finest emerald jewellery with pearls for that festive look which you are looking for. We all love the colour and glow given by Emerald. To create much more beautiful jewellery emeralds and combinations, try joining the Jewellery Design Course at Hamstech. With this you can rule that beautiful world of jewellery.
If you are looking for that perfect festive look, your hands cannot be so empty. The jewellery to decorate your hand for the festival is Navratna kada. What can defeat the traditional trendy navratna kada? You can pair them with any attire, like –saree, lehenga, long dresses, kurti and indo-western outfit.
There is nothing to match with these colourful jewellery for stylish looks. Jewellery with colourful stones, crystals studded in jewellery will give you charm with the multiple colours. This jewellery goes best with a saree. Or you can also match it with colourful earrings and a bracelet to complete the look with a lehenga. Try colourful jewellery for this festival and you will mesmerize with the festive looks within you.
How can we make best use of a jewellery collection without being boring? No worries we came up with a few more jewellery styling tips to help you be fashionable and best.
- Know what to do and when to stop. If you are pairing your outfit with heavy long statement earrings then your necklace should be simple or even don’t wear. If you are going with multiple pieces then while stepping out from home, just look in the mirror and remove one piece from them. So that you look good and not overdone.
- Examine earrings. Your earrings are usually in vision where a person is talking to you. So what they are really important. Try choosing the earring to frame your face. The best thing is to purchase earrings to add some variety and interest in you.
- Create layers with necklace, bangles. Try experimenting with contrast colours, lengths, shapes and textures too. Layer with different length necklaces to draw the eye upto your face. Create a party arm with pieces of bangles. Rings can also be combined, mixed and matched for interesting combinations. Layering is easy. Simply gather the collection of different lengths and try to see which one works best.
- Experiment with metals. There is no rule or need to stick to single metal. So try a necklace with a pendant that contrasts the colour of the chain to which it is attached. You can even try this with rings, earrings, bangles.
- Consider complimenting outfits. First consider the outfit that you wanted to wear and match your jewellery with it.
- Focus on the overall look. A dull and boring outfit even looks great and plays well with the right kind of jewellery. To make a statement and bring your outfit to life, try matching and mixing your jewelry pieces. The only advice is to be confident and comfortable.
- Choose the focal point. Try something special with one jewellery piece. To look chic and grab attention, try to highlight one jewellery piece like – neck, ear or hands. If you go with a bold necklace then the rest of the jewellery must be subtle and simple.
- Don’t just follow the trend. Trend is not a good idea to follow fashion all the time, as you may lose yourself. While fingering out just see what works to frame a style.
- Match your necklace. If you are wearing a broad neckline dress then go with a necklace like a simple choker, or go with high rise neckline dresses then match with long neck chains or your dress having V-neck that a pendant chain sitting above that V will work well.
- Break the rules! Go for it, if what works for you is doing whatever you want. Your style is about who you are and what you want to appear like. Clash the things and love how you are.
Try these jewellery styling hacks and rock your ethnic look, be gorgeous and beautiful for this festive season.
Got inspired and willing to start your professional career in Jewellery Design? Be ready to learn jewellery design and jumpstart your career today by joining a Jewellery Design Course through which you can get tips and skills for the best designs. Since there is so much to learn, you need to choose the right college and course to nail the art of Jewellery.
You can make it easier by learning a course. To master this skill, you just need to choose the best course and college too. Hamstech offers a Jewellery Design Course where you can use your skills and create different designs. Hamstech is also well-renowned for its creative designing courses. You also get constant support from our professionals, which will help you to boost your skills and go well in your way.
So, why late? Enrol now to step into your Jewellery Designs career!