As we can see there is a rapid increase in the use of modern interior design styles, modern house interior designs are also emerging as the most popular forms of home design styles. So, you can now learn the tips and techniques involved with modern interior design and also, about both the traditional and modern house interior design styles.
Hence, You can learn about modern interior design styles in a professional Interior Design Course. If you are interested in choosing this as your career path then enrol in Hamstech Interior Design Course. First, we will see Traditional Interior Design.
Traditional Interior Designs
Traditional home design has been quite popular due to the eternal timeless value of the styles. This style typically focuses on dark and rich colours, unlike modern interior designs, focusing on muted or neutral colours and open spaces. But the thing is traditional home interior design doesn’t especially speak of any particular era. It is inspired by the decor of the 18th and 19th centuries.
If you are planning your home to design in a traditional style, focus on using dark woods with richer tones. The patterns that are widely used include paisleys, florals, plaids and stripes, which are the highlights of a traditional home interior design style.
Features of Traditional Interior Designs
- Firstly, Traditional home interior design core themes revolve around richer, vibrant tones and symmetry.
- The undertone of this style is the familiarity of the design which is why it is appealing to people of all ages.
- Though traditional homes are boring, they contain extraordinary art pieces with exceptionally adventurous tales.
- An interior designer uses rich textiles to add classic patterns and colours to the house in traditional interior design style.
- Hence, Fabrics have to be chosen carefully and include fabrics with plain colours, geometrics and florals.
Modern Interior Designs
Modern house interior design is best suitable for the present society. A Modern interior design has a unique look and feel to your home. The modern house interior design uses earthly or neutral colours and natural materials. Modern interior design gained popularity throughout the world in the entire 20th century which is why it was decided into styles- the “mid-century” modern house interior design and the “post-modern” house interior design style. Modern interior designs let the basic structure of the home speak for itself avoiding the aid of unnecessary details.
Features of Modern House Interior Designs
- It is very easy to identify a modern house interior design style just with the well-defined lines, simple decor and the natural colour palette of the house.
- Modern interior design focuses more on functionality, where the designer uses well-defined horizontal and vertical lines of steps, furniture and columns.
- While designing modern house interior designs, designers adopt minimalism, to balance empty and occupied spaces.
- The modern interior design uses natural materials like natural fibres, unpainted wood, metals and leather with a natural colour palette.
- Modern house interior design is all about being simple yet elegant with natural colours and materials.
Tips and Techniques for Modern House Interior Design
The modern house interior design adds aesthetic value with the muted colour tones alongside distinctive patterns and minimalism. Check out here for some tips for modern interior designs to transform your spaces.
1.Functional and Open Spaces
Modern house interior design calls for spacious rooms that are functional and efficient as well. To transform your living space, a thorough knowledge of furniture and proper placement of those is important. Besides that, the use of different flooring in modern house interior design, let’s say wooden flooring for the living room modern interior design or modern hall interior design and vitrified flooring for the kitchen and dining area which helps in easy cleaning.
Modern interior design focuses on ample lighting and air in each room. Apply tall windows to facilitate both air and light into the rooms. You could also use spotlights or focused downlights to create drama and accent lights for your reading area.
3.Exceptionally Designed Kitchens
Modern house interior design uses the concept called the “work triangle” to make a kitchen more effective. To put it simply, consider your stove, fridge and sink as three corners of a triangle.
4.Design Themes and Colour Palettes
Modern interior design is all about that de-cluttered and spacious look. Here is a technique for this, it is important to know that light colours open up spaces whereas a dark colour palette makes a space look smaller.
Interior Design Courses
Want your passion to tune into the profession? Then become a successful Interior Designer, nail the creative art behind transforming spaces. To ace, you should be keen on planning the spaces aesthetic and functional as well. This is only achieved with the right kind of Interior Designing Classes. There is a lot more to learn to become a professional, so just be consistent and choose the right Interior Design Course and college.
Hamstech with experience of over 29+ years in the field is best for learning at the Interior Design Course Institute in Hyderabad. Get constant support from our expert faculty along with a celebrity mentor, Shabnam Gupta, listed in top interior design in India. Hamstech provides you with a 5-variety of interior design courses, which turn you into a master and step into your career as you like.
Hamstech offered courses are as follows:
- BA Hons in Interior Design – A 3-years degree course curated into 6 semesters, focusing on equipping with the skills to design interiors with technical perfection.
- Diploma in Interior Design – A 2-years professional course curated into 4 semesters especially focusing on methods of constructions and the basic elements and principles of design.
- Certificate Courses in Interior Design at Hamstech, one is for 11 months and the other is for 1 year. Curated into 2 semesters focusing on equipping students with an advanced concept of design mechanics and principles.
- Weekend Course in Interior Design – A 1-year course for students in sharpening their designing skills to rule the world with their modern interior design skills.
So, why wait? Join Hamstech Interior Design Courses for learning at Hamstech with professionals. Also, check out the Hamstech app to get details about our courses on the go! Get information about the curriculum, mentors and locate the nearest Hamstech campus all through our app. So, Download Now and get started!