Artificial Jewellery Design! Buying a piece of the latest artificial jewellery is quite expensive. Firstly, crafting handmade simple artificial jewellery at a lower cost could closely match your personal style and taste. Secondly, with a few basic techniques, you will be able to design unique styles of artificial jewellery design.
But looking for some inspiration and that’s how you are on this page right now? I will guide you by sharing the ways to make simple artificial jewellery. Walk along with me.
Moreover, now you will be able to style and design fashion jewellery accessories to rule the world of fashion. In order to achieve the skills to design jewellery with the help of a jewelery designing course. To learn from professionals, join Hamstech offering courses.
Simple Artificial Jewellery – Earrings Making
Making these Swarovski crystal earrings in artificial jewellery design is so simple and easy. Let’s dive in and learn to make the latest artificial jewellery.
- These artificial jewellery earrings are relatively simple to make. They only require two crystals for your charms, two jump rings, two earring findings, and a set of pliers to help open and close the jewellery pieces. That’s all now you are ready with the material that is required to make artificial jewellery design – Swarovski crystal earrings.
- Start making them, first, add the crystals to the jump rings with the help of pliers to twist and open. Insert the crystals onto the jump rings through the holes.
- And now add the earring finds to the jump rings after adding crystals on the jump rings. Using the pliers, hold a jump ring and insert both the crystal and earring finding hanging off.
- That is all you are done with making artificial jewellery design and your Swarovski crystal earrings are ready for hanging.
Simple Artificial Jewellery – Bracelet Making
Today, we are going to try making a beaded bracelet. The making of this simple artificial jewellery design is amazing. Let’s get into and start making them!
- For this, you will need beads, beading wire, wire cutters, crimp beads, jump rings, and a closing pin. Start adding beads to your bracelet wire by keeping the wire attached to the spool that allows you to change the length of the bracelet as you make it. Keep on stringing the beads until the desired bracelet length as you like.
- As you begin stringing the beads, it’s time to determine your bracelet length. So, calculate and include how much length the clasp and jump ring are going to add to your bracelet. You should take that as well into consideration, and manage the beads as per the length.
- Once you string the beads as per your bracelet length, add a jump ring and a crimp to the end of your bracelet. Now, it’s time to take the tag end of the wire and wind it back through the end crimp bead. Make the jump ring dangling on the wire loop of your latest artificial jewellery design – a bracelet.
- Secure the end of your bracelet. Wind up the wire through the rest of the beads until the jump ring is pulled tight against the wire. Secure the crimp bead by using your crimping pliers. You can also cut away the excess wire near the crimp bead. Repeat this process with the other side of the bracelet.
- By using pliers add a clasp onto one of the end jump rings and then feed the clasp onto the ring. Now, it’s time to close the jump ring and connect the bracelet together. That’s it your bracelet is now ready.
- You can follow the same technique.
These are a few best yet simple ways to make beautiful artificial jewellery to get inspired by. Try out these gorgeous ways to make simple artificial jewellery design.
You will be able to achieve this only with a jewellery design certification. You will be eligible for jewellery designing after completion of jewellery designing course.
Jewellery Designing Course
Is this really needed? – For fashion accessories creation, you really need not have a certification, but to get recognition, it is better to go for a jewellery design course.
Deciding to go for a jewellery course is easy, but choosing the right course and college plays the vital in pursuing and gaining knowledge.
Hamstech, is a well-known institute for creative education. One of the leading institutes that provides innovative courses for youngsters to be stable on their career paths. There is a jewellery designing course offered at Hamstech to tune candidates into jewellery designers with the great insight of designing skills with the guidance of professionals. With this, you will not only be able to design simple artificial jewellery but also various fashionable jewellery.
Hurry up! Admissions are open now. Enrol in a jewellery designing course. Check out the Hamstech app to get to know details about courses and get information about the curriculum, mentors and the nearest Hamstech campus through it. Download Now and get started!