What is the Fashion Designer Course Qualification? How do I check the Eligibility for Fashion Designing courses? If these are some questions you want answered, you are in the right place. Fashion Designing is a well-structured course that focuses on the study plan for students. It also teaches the students about clothes, pattern design and manufacturing.
But there is some eligibility for fashion designing courses. In this article, you get to know about all those, like – Fashion Designer Course Qualification, fashion designing course eligibility, course details and much more about fashion designing courses.
So, Turn your career into fashion designing with the creativity within you. So, sharpen your designing skills with the different types of fashion designing courses after 12th offered by Hamstech and pave a great career in fashion designing in India.
What is Fashion Designing?
Fashion designing is a profession where fashion designers are responsible for designing various fashion aspects like clothing, accessories and footwear. So, there are some specialisations in fashion designing, like – fashion illustration, footwear design, jewellery design, textile design and much more.
Fashion Designing Course
The Fashion Designing course is basically to learn about the concepts of fashion from basic to advanced. Fashion designing is an artistic expression that entails the designing of garments and other fashion accessories. In fashion courses, students will have a chance to work on studio-based projects, field studies, workshops, practicals and attend fashion designing seminars.
Fashion Designing Course Qualification
Fashion designing course qualification is, one can pursue after completing their class 12th. The students must have a 10+2 level education from a recognised institute. And the vital part is that the score of candidates must be 50% or more in their class12.
Fashion Designing Course Eligibility
Along with those qualifications students will also require Fashion Designing Course Eligibility. For this candidates need to appear in entrance exams to be eligible for entry. The entries depend on the score secured by the student in the entrance exam.
Scope of the Fashion Designing Course
- Fashion Designing Course is all about designing and creating creative patterns of fashion accessories like – clothing, footwear and jewellery for the trending market.
- Fashion Designing Course is a high-profile one with great demand in terms of development because there are many aspects followed by the industry.
- After completion of the course, candidates can opt for industry work, which can give them exposure to how to create their own creative designs.
Let’s take a look at the skills that are required for a fashion designing course.
Required Skills for a Fashion Designing Course
Candidates who are willing to pursue the fashion design courses will require some skill sets, which are as follows:
- Creativity – The most important skill for a fashion designer is artistic ability. Many artistic skills are inherent. Anyhow, formal classes and daily practice can help you enhance your skills.
- Communication – Any fashion designer needs good communication skills. So, this helps throughout their career and to develop their brand. You might be a part of a design team or lead where you will require a lot of communication. When working with teams, bring your research and ideas to the table and also you have to hear what your teammates are saying in order to provide feedback.
3. Drawing Skill – To display and project your ideas, you will need to illustrate and put those on a paper for which you will require drawing skills.
4. Sewing Skill – Sewing is a fundamental skill that helps fashion designers to give the outcome of their ideas. The basic skill of a sewing machine isn’t necessary, but it would benefit budding designers to develop the knowledge of the craft involved in producing designs.
5. Understanding Fabrics – Acquaint yourself with the various elements of garment design by touching fabrics and experimenting with embroidery. Firstly, selecting fabric for your designs is an important part of expressing your ideas, for this touch and feel the fabrics you intend to work with.
Fashion Designer Career
Fashion Design has gained rapid growth in the creative field, among the modern youth. To rule this field with your creative thoughts, Hamstech has stepped forward to provide a valuable education along with practical experiences in fashion design and also, a chance to get guidance from celebrity mentor, Neeta Lulla.
Hamstech offers 6-different types of Fashion Design Courses ranging from bachelor’s to certificate to short-term to weekend. All these courses are well-curated with different fashion design subjects and curriculum strategies to insight students with skills to design clothing. 6-different courses are BA Hons, Diploma, Certificate,Short Term and weekend courses. Below, we will discuss the types of fashion designing courses, their course durations and subjects.
With these courses, you will have a chance to participate in workshops, webinars, seminars and interactive sessions with Neeta Lulla, which helps you to build great designing skills within you through practical experiences. And after completion of a course with Hamstech, you will have the chance to get placed in one of our 200+ placement partners, for a great career in fashion designing in India.
Now that you know what the fashion designer course qualification is, you can join Hamstech Fashion Design Courses. Also, check out the Hamstech app to get details about our courses on the go! Get information about the curriculum and mentors and locate the nearest Hamstech campus through our app. So, Download Now and get started!