Who doesn’t love Makeup? Every woman’s fantasy is to look beautiful and gorgeous. For that, they strive to make over looks with multiple Makeup tools and products. For different occasions, they go with different looks.
You can shape your career in the Makeup profession with the help of a Makeup Course. But to be successful, the foundation must be strong and you can get that at Hamstech which offers various creative courses in the field. It offers the best Makeup Course also.
Especially when it comes to Makeup, eye makeup is the toughest one I would say. As eyes can speak a lot without uttering a single word. So, making them appealing is quite tough. To make it easier for you, I’m here today to give some guidance with eye makeup.
Guide for Eye-Makeup:
- Start with great makeup brushes, because it is quite difficult to get the perfect makeup look without the right kind of brush. I would suggest synthetic brushes as they are always preferable for makeup and are affordable, easy to clean and low maintenance.
- Apply a base shadow to the upper lid of your eye. With the help of your eyeshadow brush, dab your favourite eyeshadow and apply it to your eyelid as a base. Depending upon the look you are going for, you can bring the base to your brow bone for a more dramatic look. The master trick here is, just work down towards the lash line and colour the crease of your eye.
- It is better to go with a darker shadow in the eye crease. By applying darker shadow for your eye crease, you can pop up your eyes as the darker shades attract the light more. To make this, dip your brush into the darker shade and sweep it along the eye socket. Make sure you are following the shape between the eyelid and brow bone.
If you have hooded eyes, then you will have to play with higher placements for crease shadow. In order to be visible, start the makeup with your eyes open and mark the darker colour. Now, close your eyes and fill in the colour.
4. Perfectly applied eyeliner can brighten your lashes. Run the eyeliner along the edges of the upper eyelid. If you would like to apply it to your water line, better go with the waterproof one.
5. As a final touch, you can just highlight with a pretty shimmery. Pop up your brows by lifting them with pale shimmery eyeshadow and you are ready to go!
With its experience of over 29+ years in the field, Hamstech is offering a Makeup Course. It is well-renowned for its creative courses in Hyderabad with 8 centres spread all over the city and all the courses offered by Hamstech are well-curated and taught by expert faculty with decades of experience. With Hamstech you can be successful in Makeup just within 3-months. Yes, what you read is correct. It offers a 3-months Makeup Course. Along with all these, it will give an opportunity for every student to participate in webinars as well to upgrade your skills.
Also Read: HOW CAN I BECOME A MAKEUP ARTIST?
After successfully completing the course in Makeup at Hamstech, you will get a chance to your dream career and start your own makeup studio or cosmetic brand.
So, Hurry!! Don’t miss out on this opportunity. Enrol in a Makeup course at Hamstech and follow your dreams.