Rules and Regulations
– For seeking admission, the student shall duly fill-up all the particulars in the application form. – All the requisite documents shall be submitted by the Student.
– Non-submission of the original documents/certificates at the time of verification shall result in cancellation of the admission.
– Any false information / record provided by a student, shall result in admission being cancelled.
– Once the admission of a student is confirmed, the student cannot under any circumstances, seek cancellation of admission, at any time.
– Hamstech reserves the right to cancel the admission of a student who has not met the eligibility criteria or on grounds of misconduct.
University/ Govt. Board recognized courses- Admission:
– A student applying for an University/Govt. Board recognized course will only be offered provisional admission by the college.
– It is hereby clarified that, the payment of fees along with submission of the application form, does not in any manner confirm registration/ admission to an University/Govt. Board recognized course.
– The admission to an University/Govt. Board recognized course shall be confirmed only on receiving confirmation from such University/Govt. Board.
– If the University/Govt. Board discontinues the course offered or derecognizes the college without prior notification or for any other reason, the students admitted to those courses will be awarded certificates by Hamstech and no fee shall be refunded.
– Timings of the classes may vary at times, only to ensure proper and uninterrupted training.
– Hamstech shall have the right to change the time schedule of the course, at any time, without prior intimation.
– All courses are conducted in accordance to Rules and Regulations, Syllabus, Curriculum of the University/Govt. Board from time to time.
– All fees/installment, payable shall be paid by the due date.
– The fee paid by a student shall under no circumstances, be refundable or adjustable, against any other student.
– In addition to the fees to be paid to Hamstech, the student would be required to pay the University/Govt. Board registration fees and exam fees as and when required to the University/Govt. Board registration fees and exam fees as and when required by the University/Govt. Board examining authority.
– Non-payment of the fee by the student shall result in the student’s name being struck-off the rolls.
– Once the name of a student is struck-off the rolls for non-payment of fee, such student would be required to seek re-admission by paying the requisite fee.
– Security deposit shall be refunded only after successful completion of the course. The students will have to retain the receipt, and submit the same to the institute at the time of reimbursement.
**GST is applicable for all Hamstech certification courses
– Student must abide by the rules and regulations laid down by Hamstech and maintain discipline on the premises of Hamstech throughout the duration of the course.
– Student will observe strict discipline and decorum at Hamstech and in case of any indiscipline or misconduct, the student will be liable to be expelled from Hamstech without any notice. No fees will be refundable in such case.
– Usage of mobile phones is strictly prohibited in the classroom. Any student found using a mobile within the classroom shall be subjected to disciplinary action, including but not limited to confiscation of the mobile phone.
– Hamstech is not responsible for any loss or damage of the students’ belongings.
– The management of Hamstech shall have the right to revise the Rules and Regulations of the course from time to time as it may deem fit. The decision of the management of Hamstech shall be final in all matters.
– All disputes are subject to Hyderabad, Telangana Jurisdiction only.
– All disputes arising here, which cannot be settled amicably, shall be submitted to arbitration in accordance with the Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996 by a sole arbitration to be appointed by Hamstech.
– The arbitration shall take place at Hyderabad and shall be conducted in the English language.
– Declaration by the Student & Father/Guardian of the Student.
– Having read the Rules and Regulations of Hamstech, along with those mentioned in the prospectus, We understand, agree and acknowledge to the rules and regulation of Hamstech.
– We have independently verified the bonafides and the performance of Hamstech and being fully satisfied in all aspects / respects, we seek admission to Hamstech voluntarily.
– All the information provided in the application form is true & correct and no mis-representation has been made.
– We agree to pay the balance fee as per the installment schedule.
– We have not concealed any fact or material information in filling up the application form.
– We agree that, the management has the right to strike off the name of the student and forfeit the fees paid and take disciplinary action if the applicant / student acts in contravention to the rules and regulations of Hamstech.
We hereby state, declare, undertake and acknowledge that, we agree and accept the rules and regulations, terms and conditions of the admission.