When it comes to Wedding or Bridal Makeup, it’s so important to have the best and best look ever. Here begins the real struggle, finding a better and ideal primer, foundation, bronzer, lipstick as the list keeps going on, it gets difficult to choose the finest. But now it’s really not so. I’m here to guide and give you tips for an amazing bridal look for weddings.
To nail the art of makeup, you should have a creative hand. This is not just limited to the creative minds, even you can make it by joining a Makeup Artist Course in a renowned Institute like Hamstech. You can join and create a different new beautiful world for all of us. Now, without any delay, I will take you through the best trendy makeup tips for Indian Brides.
Bridal Makeup Tips
- For healthy and clear skin, a cleanser is a must. Do not forget to clean your face before going to bed.
- Before you start with applying makeup on anyone, make a habit of cleaning the brushes. A clean brush will give the best strokes.
- The first thing to start with is bridal makeup. A light primer is good and makes the makeup stay longer.
- A foundation can make or break the makeup look, so if given the option, always choose the water-based one.
- Concealers that are commonly used around the eyes must have good moisture content to avoid a cakey feel.
- While applying blush, have a constant smile so that the apple of the cheek pops out and that’s where you need to apply.
- Eye shadow is the top priority for eye makeup. For perfect eye makeup, use the lighter shimmery shades at the inner corner and for a smoky look, brighter shimmery shades at the outer corner of eyelids.
- As eyebrows play a key role, you need to enhance them. You can either use an eyebrow pencil or a pomade to give it a shape.
- No makeup is complete without kajal. It helps define the shape of your eye.
- Same as a kajal, the liner is also a must one because it defines the makeup.
- Apply mascara to your eyelids in the end after all the makeup is done, as it can hide the over concealers and will not stick anywhere on your makeup.
- While your mascara is still wet, curl your eyelashes so that it gives a fine shape.
- Keep your lips moist as you are going to apply a layer on your lips. This will avoid the flaky effect. Go for a creamy lipstick to make your lips look fuller.
- If you have thin lips, line the outer edge for a bold look and vice versa I.e.; if you are having fuller lips, line the inner for a perfect bring-out of a natural look.
- Along with the skin, brides should also have a hair care routine for healthy and happy looks.
- Rehearse the hairstyles as well along with the makeup trials. Try out and finalize the one with which you are happy and look natural yourself.
Here are some more tips to take care of apart from makeup styling:
- Also carry the oil-absorbing tissues/blotting paper to absorb sweat and avoid greasy and shiny looks.
- You also need to keep a touchup kit handy, that contains products like lipstick, kajal and a compact of the right shades.
- Don’t get influenced and copy the makeup look that has been opted by someone else. Because they make a completely different look from yours. This will not look the same and will ruin the whole look.
- While planning to get a specific makeup look, just consider the climate as well because it plays a major role being it day or night time.
- Rather than relying on the artist and going on it for the day, rehearse the look before and check whether it suits you perfectly.
- Besides weather, consider the lights as well because going shimmery with the white lights around will lead to distress.
- To complete a bridal makeup takes hours together. So, don’t underestimate and start early to make sure they are ready before the event.
- Test all the makeup products well in advance, without any allergies, the look goes smooth as the skin stays healthy on the day.
- Have healthy food. It just doesn’t only keep your skin healthy and allows the skin to fight with the chemicals.
- The best alternative for applying SPF is to avoid going into the sun 1 week prior.
- For night weddings, avoid sunscreens as they may mess with the foundation and make the skin look cakey.
- If you are unsure and nervous about making it yourself, without second thought hire a wedding makeup artist.
Top Makeup Artists in India
He is a man who has been in the Bollywood industry for three decades and is a magic hand behind many of the Bollywood personalities. Mickey is the director at MAC artistry in India. He says – My idea of beauty is simple, elegant, something that flatters.
He is also an Indian celebrity makeup artist who is the most revered expert in the world of beauty. He is popular for his high fashion and editorial makeup looks for over 25 years of experience. He also had classes and workshops for the students.
She is one amongst the foremost popular freelance makeup artist in India. Her achievements make her a gigantic name within the industry. She had workshops and exhibited them with a TV coverage. She also allied with the leading Indian Fashion Designers.
She is one amongst the leading freelance celebrity makeup artists and is well known for her trendy styles. Michelle Montes has been in the makeup industry for more than 10 years and never fails to give the best and natural look for a bride.
Anu Kaushik is an unbelievable makeover artist from Delhi. She is renowned for her unique skills and techniques of every bride. She also suggests various makeup solutions for bridal makeup, party makeup and hairstyling.
Chandni Singh is famous for her fairytale princess makeovers from Delhi. Her creations look so lovely and give you an experience of a fairytale and a new beautiful look of yours.
Tejasvini Chander is a famous makeup artist as well as a hair and fashion stylist. In the fashion industry, she is well known for her glamorous fresh and flawless looks. She makes a specialty of blending creative, contemporary, and chic skills with a classic touch. Her services will be available for a range of occasions which will include your pre-wedding, wedding, still as post-wedding functions.
Vidya Tikari landed her name in Limca book of records in 2011 for makeup and hairstyling over 9000 performers in the Commonwealth Games in 2010. She also worked with Bollywood ladies for stunning looks. Vidya says “The roles of being an expert Artist, an Entrepreneur, a Trainer and a Customer-focused person doesn’t even compare to the most important responsibility of being a Mother.”
Her works got published in top publications like Vogue, Elle, Harper’s Bazaar, Wallpaper magazine, Cosmopolitan, Marie Claire and Femina. She also worked for several movies and won awards. She started working in the makeup industry at just her 20 years. Within two decades in the industry, Namrata has created some iconic looks.
Noor Mohammed is from Chennai and a hit in south Indian events and the Cine field is incomplete without him. He also stamped his name for the best bridal makeover. He has been in the south Indian cine field for over a decade.
Thoughts running around the Makeup Artistry and wanted to turn them into your profession? You can make it if you can pick up the art of makeup. You can join a Makeup Artistry Course and nail the art by choosing an ideal makeup for specific skin types. All you need to do is just be compatible as there is a lot more to learn to be a professional. The important thing to be noted is, for this, you need to choose the right kind of course and college.
Hamstech with its experience of over 29+ years in the field is the best for learning Makeup Artistry Course Institute in Hyderabad. While pursuing Hamstech you get constant support from our professionals which actually boosts you to enhance all your skills. Hamstech provides you a 3-month Makeup Artistry Course, through which you can master all your creative hands and step into careers like:
- Freelance make-up artist
- Make-up Artist for Department stores
- Make-up Artist in Television/ Movies field
- Make-up Artist for Publications
- Private Makeup Lessons and Workshop
- Entrepreneur or studio owner
So, why wait? Sign in to our Hamstech website www.hamstech.com and enroll now for Makeup Artistry Course and make out your dream career.