If you are an aspiring Fashion Designer and want to make a mark in this creative field, then you need the right training and courses to become a successful Fashion Designer. You can make the best Career in Fashion Design right after 12th. All you need is a passion and the right course to help you achieve it.
You can shape your career in Fashion Design with the help of a Fashion Designing Course. To be successful, the foundation must be as strong as a rock. You can get that foundation at Hamstech which offers various creative courses in the field. It offers the best Fashion Design Courses under the mentorship and guidance of Neeta Lulla mentorship.
To start your career in Fashion Design, you must have some basic knowledge of it. So, below is a small brief on Fashion Design, types of fashion designers, courses in fashion design and careers in the fashion design stream to help you get started. If you want to learn more, keep reading the blog till the end.
Who is a Fashion Designer?
Fashion Designers are the ones behind creating all the clothing and accessories in the world. Theystudy fashion trends and design clothing and accessories. Also, they are responsible for pattern cut, selecting the right colours for the right fabrics and making up the final production of their designs.
Fashion Designing is not only limited to clothes. Designing anything like – handbags, furniture, accessories, etc.; which makes it look fashionable and also covers the wide spectrum of colours, patterns, styles and designing them unique to make them trend will come under Fashion Designing.
A Fashion Design career is considered as creating innovative and one-of-a-kind designs that the world has never seen before or taking a creative spin on the existing designs and trends. The role of a Fashion Designer is to research the current fashion trends and also make predictions on future trends. They do a lot of research work and start bringing creative ideas with a sketch on paper or on a computer screen and bring some visual ideas of design. Finally, they start working on colour palettes. For this, a designer should have perfect knowledge of colour combinations because every design doesn’t go with every colour. Finally, they come up with fashion outputs.
Do you know that there are different types of fashion designers? If not, no worries. Here you can learn about them. Below are the different fashion designer types.
- Apparel Fashion Designer – They are nothing but clothing designers. Fashion Designers are responsible for designing different types of wear like – party, casual, formal, western, ethnic and much more with different patterns and designs. They also design clothing for big fashion brands.
- Fashion Accessory Designer – They design the accessories that complement the entire look. Fashion Accessory Designer will design handbags, belts and some other items. They also need to collaborate with apparel designers to make a statement with the whole style.
- Footwear Designer – They work with different manufacturing industries and retail companies and design different fashion footwear. Footwear designers also need to collaborate with apparel designers to design products that complement the looks.
- Jewellery Designer – Jewellery Designers work with different metals, diamonds, stones and more to produce fashion jewellery accessories. Jewellery are the elements which have a great power to elevate the looks.
- Costume Designer – Costume designers work with directors and create appropriate attire required for their production. This type of fashion designers design costumes for movie and television productions.
You now have a better idea on which career path you may want to pursue in fashion. If you are doubtful of how to start with this, just join a fashion design course and start your career in fashion designing. You need to be attentive and ensure that you choose the right course after 12th.
With its experience of over 29+ years in the field, Hamstech offers many Fashion Designing Courses. It is well-renowned for its creative courses in Hyderabad with 8 centres spread all over the city. In Fashion Designing, Hamstech offers 6 different courses which range from a bachelor’s degree to short term and weekend courses like – BA Hons in Fashion Design, Diploma in Fashion Design, Certificate courses in Fashion Design with different course durations and Weekend Courses in Fashion Design.
All the courses offered by Hamstech are well-curated and taught by expert faculty with decades of experience. To give the best to their students Hamstech has a celebrity mentor to guide them with all the designing skills. Neeta Lulla, a 4-time award-winning Fashion Designer and Fashion stylist in India. Along with all these, it will give an opportunity for every fashion designing student to showcase their talents in a fashion show.
After successfully completing the course in fashion designing in Hamstech you will get a chance to get placed in one of our 200+ placement partners. You will be ready to step into the career as a
- Fashion Designer
- Textile Designer
- Fashion Merchandiser
- Fashion Stylist
- Costume Designer
- Fashion Illustrator and much more
Thus, you won’t just have the opportunity to express yourself by designing but can make money with your passion for fashion. So, to not miss out this opportunity don’t delay. Hurry! Enrol in one of the fashion designing courses that Hamstech is offering and follow your dreams.