Fashion Designing Courses are offered by many colleges and institutes at various levels and many students are very curious in knowing what the Fashion Designing Course Syllabus is. With the BSc fashion designing syllabus, one will get the required knowledge of the fashion industry.
It is vital to apply and get admission into reputed colleges and institutes while taking up a Fashion Designing Course. This will help in having more practical and hands-on experience in the fashion world, which is really an advantage for placements and job opportunities.
I recommend Hamstech College of Creative Education, Hyderabad for this, which does the best with all the above categories.
- The well-renowned colleges offering a BSc in Fashion Designing tune students on how to turn their imagination into reality.
- A BSc Fashion Designing subject will provide in-depth knowledge and also provide practical experience under the supervision of trained faculty.
- It is equally important to look for a Fashion Design College that provides more than just formal education.
- Choose the institute or college offering the BSc in Fashion Designing that provides international exposure in top fashion cities like Paris, Milan, London and New York. This helps students to develop their creativity and think out of the box.
BSc Fashion Designing Course Syllabus
The BSc Fashion Designing Course Syllabus is a combination of intense classroom training and industry training, which provides students with maximum exposure to the industry. This helps students to find a foothold in the fashion industry in India and maintain their growth trajectory.
The BSc in Fashion Designing is basically a 3-year program, which is most often divided into 6 semesters. Although, individual modules may vary, the syllabus below is representative of a typical BSc in Fashion Designing syllabus. Hamstech, which is a well-renowned institute in Hyderabad also offers Bachelors, Diploma and Certificate course in Fashion Design.
- Design Basics
- Fundamentals of Textile Science and Apparel Construction-I
- Open Elective-I
- Fashion Art and Illustration-I
- Fundamentals of Textile Science and Apparel Construction-II
- Environmental Science
- Open Elective-II
- Fashion Marketing
- Fashion Art and Illustration-II
- Surface Ornamentation
- Open Elective-III
- History of World Costumes
- Design Process
- Apparel Merchandising
- Open Elective-IV
- Fashion Show
- Retail Management
- Discipline Subject Elective-I
- Discipline Subject Elective-II
- International Marketing
- Discipline Subject Elective-III
- Discipline Subject Elective-IV
BSc Fashion Designing Course Curriculum Overview
We know that there are many institutes or colleges offering Fashion Designing Courses, it is better to seek admission into the institute or college that emphasises practical and industry-oriented methodology.
Although the course structure and modules vary, there are some basic components that are common in all BSc in Fashion Designing Syllabus.
- A Bachelor in Fashion Designing Course helps students to create a great collection of designs by training them on the aesthetics of designs.
- The BSc in Fashion Designing is an intensive course that has a systematic and technical approach besides an emphasis on research, creativity and imagination.
- The BSc Fashion Designing Syllabus takes into account the fashion trends and norms, evolving fashion landscape, cultural dynamics and innovations in the Indian as well as the international Fashion industry.
- This course is usually focused on integral elements of fashion and apparel design. Also includes components such as fabric analysis, understanding the fundamental principles of design, fashion illustration and pattern-making and garment construction.
- With the Hamstech BSc Fashion Designing Course, students will also get an opportunity to showcase their talent on the runway in front of top people in the fashion industry.
Outcomes of Learning BSc in Fashion Designing
- The BSc Fashion Designing Syllabus helps candidates to develop their professional practices with the changing dynamics of the fashion industry landscape.
- Candidates gain the technical skills to analyse and execute on any number of designs with a BSc fashion designing syllabus.
- Candidates will gain the strong ability for original thinking and to forecast evolving trends and dynamics in the fashion industry with this Bachelor in Fashion Designing Course.
- Fashion Designing students will better understand the fundamental principles of fashion and apparel design.
Career Opportunities after BSc in Fashion Designing
Having a BSc in Fashion Designing will let candidates access a wide range of career opportunities. These might include opening their own boutiques, working for top fashion brands and labels, working for top fashion designers and working for textile mills. There are also opportunities like visual merchandising, styling and more. One may even choose to become a lecturer at Fashion Institutes if they have the love of imparting knowledge.
Hamstech offering Fashion Design Courses
Among the modern youth, Fashion Design is one of the most creative fields that is gaining rapid growth. So, to rule the fashion industry with your creative skills, Hamstech has stepped forward to provide students with a valuable education along with practical experiences in Fashion Design. Also, a chance to get guidance from celebrity mentor, Neeta Lulla.
There are 6-different Fashion Design Courses ranging from bachelor’s to diploma, certificate to weekend. All these are well-curated to insight students with Fashion Designing skills. It offers BA Hons, Diploma, Certificate courses for 11 months & 1year and weekend courses in Fashion Design. With these courses, you have the chance to participate in workshops, webinars, seminars and interactive sessions with Neeta Lulla. Also, you will have a chance to explore your talents to the world with the Hamstech Fashion Show. And after completion of a course in Fashion Design, you will be placed in one of our 200+ placement partners, which makes your career path easier.
So, why wait? Join Hamstech Fashion Design Courses and learn Fashion Designing. Also, check out the Hamstech app to get details about our courses on the go! Get information about the curriculum, mentors and locate the nearest Hamstech campus all through our app. So, Download Now and get started!