Garment Making Course! The fashion and garment industry has emerged become a crucial part of the modern lifestyle. That’s where we can see numerous boutiques blinking on every corner to provide a unique assortment of clothes. With such rapid evolutions, this sector is all ready for massive growth in the coming years.
As fashion is everywhere, it is promising to make a career in garment making. To mark your name as a professional, it is crucial to pursue a career in it. Hamstech offers different fashion design courses for individuals to learn to design fashion garments. Enrol now to get guidance from industry expert – Neeta Lulla!
About Garment Making
Credits – drobotdean
Garment manufacturing includes sewing, cutting, processing, finishing, assembling, dyeing, altering a garment’s design, affixing a label to a garment, or otherwise preparing any garment or any piece of wearing apparel or accessories.
One of the predominant regions of fashion design is garment making. Garment making is a field wherein students study the special technical components of the manufacturing of garments. The path of Garment Technology is designed for the ones who have an innovative hang of thoughts and a tendency toward the fashion industry even as additionally owning the abilities and eager eye for expertise in the technical thing of fashion designing.
Garment making course equips applicants with the correct information of the suitable strategies and the maximum best equipment for use withinside the manufacturing of any garment. Students analyze all of the theoretical aspects in addition to realistic components of the process. The study at of garment making is obtainable via many courses which are of the undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma and certificates level. Candidates can pick as per their destiny plans.
Credits – master1305
Basic details of a garment making course are:
|Level||Certificate, Diploma, Undergraduate, Postgraduate|
|Mode||Regular/ Distance Learning|
|Course Duration||1 – 4 Years|
|Qualification Required||Class 12 or equivalent|
|Selection Process||Entrance Exams/ Direct Admission|
|Salary||INR 2.5 – 12 LPA|
The eligibility standards of a garment making course had been indexed below. All applicants who want to take admission to take a look to meet the eligibility standards.
- The candidate ought to have cleared class 12 from a recognised board.
- For admission to a master’s level course, the scholar must have an undergraduate degree in design from a college or institute this is recognised.
- The marks scored through the candidate must not be less than 45% to 50% in degree.
- It is obligatory for the scholar to obtain passing marks on all the subjects in the degree.
- Students who’re performing withinside the very last semester exams also can apply.
Credits – drobotdean
The admission of students for Garment making courses throughout all of the design institutes in India varies depending on the college. Some of the most common methods have been mentioned below.
- Some institutes admit college students on the premise of their marks within the qualifying degree.
- The technique of first come first serve is utilized by a few colleges for choosing learners for their garment-making courses.
- An entrance examination is carried out by institutes to check the expertise and abilities of the applicants. Those who carry out nicely in the examination are decided on for the course.
- There are a few colleges that receive the ratings of country-wide or state-level design entrance exams for short-listing applicants.
Credits – prostooleh
Garment Making Course Syllabus
The table given below affords a listing of the subjects which are commonly covered in a Garment making course. The syllabus might differ between different colleges and also relies upon the degree that the candidate is pursuing.
- Understanding the Apparel Industry
- Sewing Technology
- Apparel Designing
- Fabric Knowledge
- Pattern Making
- Garment Construction
- Garment Production Machinery and Equipment
- Surface Ornamentation
- Pattern Grading
- Fashion Illustration
- Garment Cutting
- Entrepreneurial Skill Development
- Quality Control and Assurance
- Costing of Apparel Production
Some of the most prominent job profiles after securing a degree in garment making had been indexed below. The kind of professional potentialities which might be open for applicants relies upon the level of his/ her degree and the area of employment interested in.
- Technical Adviser
- Quality Control
- Jobs in the Government Sector
- Garment Technologist
- Assistant Production Head
- Fabric Technologist
- Marketing Executive
- Store In-charge
- Sales Executive and more.
Hamstech is a well-renowned fashion designing college in Hyderabad that offers 5 various courses in the field of fashion. These 5 fashion design courses range at different levels but each course aims to insight students with the correct concepts and tunes with the fashion concepts for successful careers. And the industry expert – Neeta Lulla will guide the aspirants with some webinars and interactive sessions. By the end, you can get placed with top brands as a fashion designer, fashion stylist, fashion coordinator and more.
Without any delay get the Hamstech app downloaded, know more about fashion design courses and enrol for one!