Are you confused about your career path? Do you have a knack for creating new designs, capturing beautiful frames, spotting trends or trying delicious recipes? We have got you covered. Hamstech brings to you its first ever Live Digital Edu-fair
Everyone needs a little push & encouragement every now & then to gather the courage & confidence to showcase your talent to the world. Creative Carnival is our invitation to all creators, dreamers & designers.
Hamstech presents its first live digital edu-fair for all budding minds to showcase their talents. This Live Digital Educational Fair is an online event in which there will be participants from all over Hyderabad and is a platform to display their talent. Our aim is to inspire budding creative minds through industry leaders, celebrity mentors and our expert faculty to choose their career path & turn their passion into a successful profession.
Why be a Part of Creative Carnival?
This Digital Educational Fair is an online event to help budding creative professionals follow their passion. Once you have registered for the event, you can participate in the contests to win exciting prizes or attend the event to hear from our expert faculty, celebrity mentors, alumni & recruiters. You can submit your entry & share it to get votes or vote for your favourite submissions. Let’s take a deep dive into all the events one by one.
Hamstech offers a variety of courses that you can pursue. We have a contest for everyone to participate in, be it designing, styling, capturing or baking.
- The Passion for Fashion Contest is a chance for you to showcase your Fashion skills to create a stylish look using a saree or a dupatta.
- Innovative Interiors is a contest where your submission will be a decor piece created by recycling old items & waste materials.
- As the name suggests, the Perfect Portraits contest will require your submission to be a portrait photograph where the subject is able to tell a story through the one image.
- In the Visual Design contest, the submission has to be a visual map of a city or country highlighting the various tourist spots & popular landmarks.
- The Disco Style contest is a contest where you can bring back the 70’s disco era back through styling.
- Through the Divine Design Contest, the entries will be designs of simple yet elegant pendants.
- The Baked with Love & Food Feast contests are a chance for you to show off your culinary skills through a chocolate based dessert submission or a colourful dish with fruits or veggies as the star of your dish.
- Our Makeup Mania contest gives you the opportunity to express your creativity through makeup looks while following a single colour palette.
These entries can win one of 3 prizes, the Voters’ Choice, Experts’ Choice & Jury’s Choice Awards. So submit your entries & start sharing them to be featured in the event & for a chance to win the Voters’ choice award.
2.Sneak peek into the course
You will get a sneak peek into all of the courses offered at Hamstech through a LIVE masterclass from the head of the respective departments. This will help you get an insight into the learning experience at Hamstech.
3.Hear from Our Celebrity Mentors
We strive to bring our students the best learning opportunities which is why we have 4 award-winning celebrity mentors.
A 4-time national award-winning Fashion Designer Neeta Lulla is our celebrity mentor. She is an Indian costume designer and fashion stylist who has worked on over 300 films, headlined showbiz fashion for over 3 decades & designed costumes for blockbuster movies like Jodhaa Akbar, Devdas, Manikarnika and more.
An internationally renowned and award-winning designer Shabnam Gupta is the chief advisor for our Interior Design programmes. Named in the ‘Top 10 Designers’ list by Forbes India, she’s a globally famed Interior Designer, reputed for her designs for celebrity homes and interior designs for high-profile establishments.
Kailash Nayak, a celebrated designer who has been active in the industry for the past 16+ years, the man behind the poster design of 102 Not Out, Bahubali, Gangs of Wasseypur and much more. He is our mentor and chief advisor for the Graphic Design programmes.
Avinash Gowariker is an ace photographer par excellence with decades of experience with famous brands like David Morris, Samsung and Coca Cola, and numerous celebrities. He is our mentor and chief advisor for Photography courses.
4.LIVE Q&A Session with our Alumni
Over the past 29 years, Hamstech’s creative community has grown to a whopping 32,000+ creative professionals & entrepreneurs. This LIVE panel is a chance for you to interact with some of our Alumni & learn more about their experience with Hamstech & get all your burning questions answered.
5.Meet our Recruiters
Hamstech has 200+ placement partners to help kick start your creative career. Join us at Creative Carnival to hear all about what top brands look for when hiring & more about how you can get started with your professional career.
We have a lot more in store for you at our Live Digital Edu-fair, so come discover your dream career with our experts. Hamstech offers courses in Fashion Design, Interior Design, Photography, Graphic Design, Jewellery Design, Culinary arts, Makeup & Styling. There are a variety of courses ranging from degree & certificate courses to weekend classes for working professionals looking to advance their skills. Many budding young minds have started learning with Hamstech over the past year & now, it’s your turn. Join our Hamstech Courses and pave your way towards your career. So join our Live Digital Edu-fair to know more about your creative career & get started with Hamstech.