Interior Designer Salary! Thinking about an Interior Designer Salary in India? Due to the huge fame for interior design in the industry, most young graduates are interested to pursue their careers in interior design, these days. With this, they are also excited to know the job description and salary of an interior designer in India. This is why we chose our topic as interior designer salary in India for today. Walk through the blog to know the secrets.
In order to start learning interior designing to design the most appealing interior designs with your innovative thoughts. Work on your creative thoughts to bring them to life with interior designing skills. Firstly, to become a successful Interior Designer, join an Interior Design Course offered by Hamstech. Learn from Shabnam Gupta andbecome a professional interior designer.
In order to strive for a good career with good earning. For the best future research the things and come to the final decision. Know all the info about interior design. Look into the Interior Designer Salary in India, required skills and career opportunities now.
Credits – mindandi
Interior Designer Salary in India
Interior Designer salary per month in India may vary from cities to states, being the reason due to the standard of living.
- An interior designer salary per year in India stays between Rs 2,50,000 to 20,00,000.
- An interior designer salary in India stays between Rs 20,000 to 1,50,000 per month.
- The average interior designer salary is Rs 250 – Rs 350 and the maximum is around Rs 820 per an hour in India.
- The exciting thing is, there is also a chance for Interior designer salary in India to come with a bonus and profit sharing, which is totally dependent on the organisation.
Also, have a look over the different types of interior designers’ salary in India.
Credits – vanitjan
Freelance Interior Designer Salary
Interior Design graduates have a chance to work as a freelance interior designer. This is especially for those who don’t want to work under a specific organisation for years and wanted to establish their own business. Indeed, the advantage working as a freelancer is that one can work with many companies and contractors, which benefits in a lot of experiences. And also an entirely lucrative salary. Freelance Interior designer salary is not monthly based and may not be fixed and they get the payment relying on the projects. As a freelance interior designer one can earn handful.
Interior Designer Salary as a Consultant
The Interior designer salary as a consultant is hourly and project based and is not less than Rs 10,50,000 per year.
Credits – Spacejoy
Interior Designer Salary as per Top Companies
The salary of an interior designer per month in India might vary from organisation to organisation based on various factors. The list of pay ranges of the most reputed companies in India is as follows:
- At Livspace the average salary of an interior designer is quite attractive. It is Rs 25,000 to 40,000.
- At HBA Architecture and Interior Design the interior designer salary is Rs 22,000 to 28,000 per month.
- At Bonito Designs, the average salary of an interior designer in India seems to be attractive. On an average it is Rs 15,500 to 22,500 per month.
- At Asian Paints, an interior designer salary is 23,000 to 27,000 per month.
- At Landmark Group, on an average an interior designer salary is 45,000 to 60,000 per month.
Credits – Spacejoy
Required Skills as an Interior Designer
- If you are exemplary at the spatial organisation, architecture and textiles, then the interior design profession suits perfect for you.
- There are wide range of skill set required because an interior designer will work with builders, architects, agencies and business owners.
- In order to become an interior designer, you need to be educated. To be successful, apart from technical skills, you must develop communication skills to maintain a good network.
- Also, having the detailed information would be an added advantage as an interior designer. In-detail knowledge is quite important for interior designers, to work on a particular project, to make it successful.
- In order to gain success in the competitive profession, interior design, you need to grab the attention for your designs.
- And it is necessary to keep up with the latest interior design trends, to stay upper hand in the market.
Credits – mahmoud azmy
The duties of an interior designer are, they work with clients to design and decorate various types of interior spaces, so, they must be capable of understanding personal aesthetics and construction, architecture and building.
Interior design consultants work with retailers, interior designers and interior designers. Their job duties include briefing and advising on product development, for instance, furniture and home decor lines and residential and commercial designs.
Credits – vanitjan
They assist lead designers with design projects and their job duties include sourcing materials, communicating with clients, keeping notes of the meeting and tracking expenses.
Art directors help in selecting the visual components used in label merchandise. Also they work with advertising firms, marketing agencies and production companies and manage other team members, who are working on projects.
The design manager is responsible to handle the team members, who are tasked with the different phases of a design project, which might include other designers and artists. They are also responsible to assure key project benchmarks are met and the project is completed on time within the budget.
Bring out the creativeness hidden in you to design beautiful aesthetics. Start your career in Interior Design profession. But you will need some interior designing skills, to put your ideas to work. Don’t get fright. Grow through the remaining blog to get a clear design.
Interior Design Courses
Due to the huge popularity and rapid growth, interior design is offering various career opportunities for new graduates. Then, take up a chance to get into interior design and create different interesting aesthetic interior designs.
For a successful career for youngsters, Hamstech offers various creative courses and Interior Design is one of them. There are 5-different Interior Design Courses at Hamstech ranging from bachelor to weekend where you will have a chance to learn from industry celebrity mentor Shabnam Gupta, who will guide you with designing skills. You also have a great platform Hamstech InteriYour Show, to prove your talent. This will give you some practical real-time experience to step into the competitive world. Also with Hamstech, grab a chance to enhance your skills by being a part of webinars, workshops, seminars and more. Hurry up! Admissions are open, enrol in an Interior Designing Course. Check out the Hamstech app to get course details and get information about the curriculum, mentors and the nearest Hamstech campus. Download now and get started!