The Photography course is the art of making memories tangible and also when you photograph people in color, you photograph their surroundings. When you photograph people in black and white, you photograph their souls! The best thing about photography is that a picture never changes even when the people in it do!
If you aspire to become a professional photographer, then you need to start by knowing more about this creative field. With the right kind of photography classes, you can learn all the essential topics and skills to start a successful career. To know more about photography courses, don’t miss out and read the blog. First, let’s start by answering a simple question: What is Photography?
What is Photography?
Photography is the art of producing images through light and radiant energy. The basic purpose of photography is to communicate the moments in time. When you show an image to others, it insists on the right moment which says something of that time.
In order to turn this photography as your profession, you need to take some photography courses to pursue and gain knowledge.
What are the courses to become a good photographer?
A career in photography is quite innovative and needs a lot of creative talents. To gain those skills in photography, there are many colleges to join a course and get certified. But here I’m going to talk about Hamstech because it is well-known for its creative courses in Hyderabad. With its 29+ years of experience, it gives the best opportunity to their students to pursue their career along with some practical experience. Among all the creative courses offered by Hamstech, Photography is one of them. Now let’s take a look at the various programs that are offered and know better about them.
Hamstech offers 4 different courses in photography, ranging from degree level to weekend courses. The main motive behind Hamstech photography Courses is to give outstanding knowledge of photography and master all their innovative skills. Below are the different courses in photography.
- BA Hons in Photography – This course in photography is a 3-year course which is a degree level and with its well curated curriculum, it is specially focused to attire students with all the photography skills. This course is perfectly curated into 5 semesters which is designed to turn you into a professional photographer and the eligibility criteria to join this course is 10+2.
- Short-term Course in Photography – This course in photography is just a 3-month program. It is designed to teach all the technical skills in photography in specific areas. This course is perfectly designed to turn you into a photographer and the eligibility criteria to join this course is 10 or equivalent.
- Certificate Course in Photography – Hamstech provides a certificate course in photography with 1-year course duration which is designed to teach and develop all your photography skills and the eligibility criteria to join this course is 10 or equivalent.
- Weekend Course in Photography – This course is designed to turn passion for photography into your profession. This 1-year course helps students to sharpen their skills on weekends and the eligibility criteria to join this course is 10+2.
Apart from all these the best part of Hamstech Photography Courses is they will have a chance to learn from expert faculty with decades of experience. Along with them you will also have a chance to enhance your skills from a celebrity mentor, Avinash Gowariker, who is one of the top 10 photographers of India. Learning under his mentorship will tune you into an upcoming successful photographer. By the end of this course, you will be ready to step into the careers like below.
By the end of this course you will be ready to step into the careers like
- Food Photographer – As a food photographer, you are responsible for capturing food in an attractive way, so that the viewers are tempted to take a bite of the deliciousness.
- Event Photographer – As an event photographer, you will be responsible to align elements and create a pleasing atmosphere within the photograph. Some might be candid, beautiful, lovely and more.
- Travel Photographer – As a travel photographer, you will travel the world and capture the things into the frames to show everyone about them.
- Wildlife Photographer – As a wildlife photographer, you will be capturing the wildlife and letting the world know about them.
These are just a few examples to give you an idea of careers in photography. Apart from these, there are a lot more opportunities that await your arrival.
Different Types of Photography Genres:
Also let’s now just have a sneak peek into the genres of photography. There are various types of photography genres to know. Below mentioned are some of them.
- Fashion Photography – This is quite difficult but interesting one in photo genres. To make up for this you will need a lot of creative and innovative skills. Fashion photography is all about fashion, which is about clicking the images of fashion outfits, bags, shoes and fashion accessories.
- Event Photography – This is the most colourful genre of photography. As a photographer you will be capturing all the beautiful moments of an event. To make up for this you need to have shutter speed of capturing, because the beautiful rare moments might come out if you are late.
- Fine Art Photography – Fine art photography can be of any subject. Photographers will just capture the art photography and display or sell them by putting them in frames.
- Portrait Photography – This is the most commonly known photography genre by the people. The aim is to capture the mood of an individual or a group. They might be candid or posed as well. In portrait photography typically the eyes and face are mainly in focus.
- Sports Photography – If you love sports, then this might be the best genre to opt for. In sports photography, you will be capturing the moments in quick clicking and long lenses zoom in shots.
- Editorial Photography – This is basically for article and magazine purposes. With your photography, you are going to tell a story about something that you are willing to do.
So, why wait? Grab this opportunity and kick start your career in this creative field with a Photography Course. Grab your mobiles and enrol in our Hamstech Photography Courses to become successful photographers.