Your home should tell the story of who you are and be a collection of what you love. Interior Design Styles is making the best possible use of the available space. Interior designing improves the space efficiency, improving the functional usage of space, improving the lighting effect, improving the color effects, improving the textures, patterns as per the mood and preferences. Good interior design not only makes you feel happy and content, but it is also something which can impress your visitors. Being you is important and designing your home should be fun. Whether it is your kitchen design, the fireplace or the closet of your dreams, your flavour is added to make your home reflect your personal touch.
What is Interior Designing?
Interior Designing is a field which deals with the arrangement of living space i.e. organizing, managing and planning of the interiors of rooms at homes, offices, retail shops, showrooms, hotels, airports, exhibition halls, conference centers, theatres, TV and film studios and commercial establishments. The objective of designing space is to achieve functionality and to create the right kind of atmosphere for the right budget.
An interior designer is responsible for the layout of the internal space in a building or structure. An interior design relates to the layout and configuration of a space and the design that includes the skills of first and second fix installation to buildings.
With the right interior design courses, you can learn from the basics and then go on to master this art of styling spaces. To become a successful interior designer, from creating the framework of spaces to choosing the right colours and materials for each of the areas and styling them beautifully, you have to ace it all. Since there is so much to learn to become a professional in this field, it is important that you choose a college and a course that fulfils all your needs. Hamstech, with its experience of over 28 years in the field of creative education, is known as one of the best interior designing colleges in India. Our Interior Design courses are perfect for beginners and those who want to improve their sketching or designing abilities. Hamstech Interior Designing courses to pick from are
- BA (HONS) in Interior Design
- Diploma in Interior Design
- Certificate Course in Interior Design (11 months)
- Certificate Course in Interior Design (3 years)
- Weekend Course in Interior Design
Discover countless opportunities as an Interior Design student at Hamstech. This amazing Interior Design course prepares you to step foot in the industry and work as
- Interior Designer
- Interior Design Consultant
- Interior Decorator
- Furniture Designer
- Set Designer
- Interior Design Project Manager
- Store Window Designer
- Freelance Interior Designer
Globally recognised Interior Designer Shabnam Gupta is the Chief Advisor of Interior Designing at Hamstech. Her involvement, active encouragement and invaluable guidance helps Hamstech organize career-oriented events like the InteriYOUR Show. The students gain motivation from her to perform. She judges their performances in competitions at InteriYOUR. Students have open discussions with her where she enlightens them on the trends and opportunities in the interior designing industry.
Best Home Interior Design Ideas
- For a warm and relaxing view, and if we feel like our home should give a cottage or coastal look, we can put the foundation of sand colour or white colour and a touch of blue. We can use wood in unfinished form to bring a natural view.
- To match the calmness in our souls and wish to create a soothing experience to visitors, we can use natural light, open spaces, natural and textural fabrics, neutral colors, lighter wood tones.
- For a traditional touch to the space, we can use wood paneling and molding with elaboration. Antique pieces are used in designing. Tiles used here can be of velvet or silk touch. Colours used are sober and classy.
- For a simple yet beautiful look and a modern touch, we can use bold color contrasts or neutral with primary colors, open floor plans. Furniture will be of clean lines with smooth and sleek surfaces. We can enhance with plain area rugs and give an artistic look with accessories. The materials used are mostly the glass and steel.
- To have an office space at home, a sense of unfinished and rawness completes it. Using old timber for interiors, metal fixtures, abstract arts, neutral color schemes are ideal.
- We can also give a perfect look with minimalist interior design style. Simple interiors, less vibrant colors, minimum furniture and large airy space will suffice.
Interior designing as a specialisation became popular only in the last few years. It also involves the manipulation of spatial volume as well as surface treatment. The work of an Interior Designer relies on many disciplines like environmental psychology, architecture, product design and traditional decoration. Now, I’m going to list out the courses in Interior Designing. These are available as degree, diploma and certificate courses.
To be successful in your passion towards Interior Design, it is important to choose a college and a course that fulfils all your needs. I suggest you Hamstech, the best, for your designed career to fulfill all your needs. So, why wait? Enrol now & make your design dreams come true.