South Indian Gold Jewellery! When it comes to women, especially for occasions, jewellery is the first thing that they think about. After coming back from the occasions we remove and just throw them on the table, but this is not the correct thing which might result in breakage or damage. That’s why, our topic today is about caring for your south Indian gold jewellery design. If you are concerned about it, don’t miss out on this blog.
Absorbed in south Indian gold jewellery designs, then why don’t you take up a chance to design them as per your creativeness? Yes, what I said is true, grab the opportunity of designing with your skills and mesmerise the world with your south Indian gold jewellery. You will be able to do this with the help of a Jewellery Design Course. To help you out more and make it easier for you Hamstech offers you to learn from professionals.
South Indian gold jewellery is perfect for celebrations of your big day. Isn’t it? You must ensure that your south Indian jewellery designs have the same charm on any other day you wear them. That might range from the smallest accessories to the statement pieces.
Tips To Care For Your South Indian Gold Jewellery Design Sparkling
To keep your precious pieces long-lived, here is a quick list of everything you can do:
- Make sure you check up on your south Indian jewellery designs regularly. No matter whether you wear it regularly or keep it stored, check on your jewellery every 6-8 months. This is to ensure that there is no dirt build-up. Also, ensure that it is polished regularly.
- Store your south Indian gold jewellery designs properly. After cleaning, be patient enough and let the jewellery dry out completely before storing it. It is better to store each jewellery piece in a separate fabric-lined box, this will avoid damage to the jewellery. Wrap the jewellery using a clean fabric or tissue and then keep it in an airtight box.
- Ensure that your jewellery is kept away from chemicals and chemical-based products like perfumes, deodorants, hairsprays or any other cosmetics. These can cause damage to precious metals like gold, silver, platinum and even pearls as well.
- No heat, no light because extreme heat and light can affect the metal in different ways and make your south Indian jewellery designs look bad.
- Use a microfiber cloth to clean and polish your jewellery, one you use for your spectacles also works well. Remember to wipe your jewellery clean after you have worn it and store it carefully after.
- Remove your jewellery before washing. Remove the jewellery on your fingers and wrists before washing your hands. Overexposure to chemicals might dampen the shine of the jewellery. So, make sure that you keep your jewellery aside before washing your hands, which helps your south Indian gold jewellery to retain its beauty.
- Use sanitisers only for hard gemstone jewellery, crafted using solid gold. Clean the jewellery with a soft cloth or a toothbrush and a little hand sanitiser, gently for a few minutes. This doesn’t mean that you can expose the south Indian jewellery designs constantly to the sanitisers.
- Most preferably use warm water and dish soap to clean the jewellery. Simply mix the dish solution in warm water, put your jewellery in it for a few minutes and then clean the surfaces gently using a soft cloth.
Care For Your Different Metal Jewellery
Every piece of jewellery with different metals needs its own special way of caring. Here are a few tips on how to take care of different types of metals jewellery.
Diamonds might be indestructible but might permit scratches from everyday use. That is why it is advised to clean your diamonds regularly with soapy water and wipe off them to remove dirt. Also, it is advised to store them separately in a fabric-lined box to avoid scratches from other pieces of jewellery.
Your gold jewellery might get harmed by prolonged exposure to dirt and humidity. So, it is better to rinse your south Indian gold jewellery regularly with a mild soap solution and scrub away dirt.
Silver is prone to oxidation due to humidity and contact with chemicals. So, in order to avoid this damage, make sure you scrub your silver jewellery with toothpaste and then wipe it away with a soft cloth.
Wanted your platinum pieces to appear as lustrous as the day you brought them, then make sure you maintain and clean them regularly. For this, you can use a gentle solution of soap and warm water and then use a soft cloth to wipe off.
Try these south Indian jewellery designs carrying hacks and rock your look, be gorgeous and beautiful with those south Indian gold jewellery designs.
Inspired to start your professional career in Jewellery Design? Start learning jewellery design and jumpstart your career today by joining a Jewellery Design Course through which you can get tips and skills for the best designs. Since there is so much to learn, you need to choose the right college and course to nail the art of Jewellery.
You can make it easier by learning a course. To master this skill, you just need to choose the best course and college too. Hamstech offers a Jewellery Design Course where you can use your skills and create different beautiful designs. Hamstech is also well-renowned for its creative designing courses. Also get constant support from our professionals and boost your skills.
So, why wait? Join Hamstech Jewellery Design Course for learning Designing jewellery at Hamstech. Also, check out the Hamstech app to get details about our courses on the go! Get information about the curriculum, mentors and locate the nearest Hamstech campus all through our app. So, Download Now and get started!