Who doesn’t like getting gorgeous looks without using any harmful chemicals? Obviously we all do. We can dress to perfection and do flawless makeup, but if our hair is dry and frizzy, our whole look will get damaged in the attempts to look glamorous. Every girl’s desire is to have beautiful shiny hair. But every individual has their own sort of problems like split ends, dandruff, frizzy hair, oily hair, dry hair and much more.
If you dress up with perfect makeup, without a beautiful hairstyle, the look will mean nothing. As a girl, I know how tough it is going to be to makeover for perfection. But no more worries now. I’m here today to share all my secrets with you for perfect beautiful hair.
If you aim for perfect gorgeous looks, you can also learn more tips and ideas by joining a Makeup Artistry Course. A well-renowned institute like Hamstech is giving its best and is well known for its creative courses in Hyderabad, India. By joining a Makeup Artistry Course you need not go to a parlour and thrive for perfect looks. By self-care, you can get the perfect hairstyle for every look and also offer your services to others and earn based on your talent.
Now without any delay, let’s get started with how you can deal with split ends
Split ends is a common hair problem, we all face this problem when hair loses its moisture. To avoid this problem, avoid harmful shampoos, conditioners, cleansers and hair styling tools. In fact, we all tend to care about our hair roots as the hair grows from the roots. But we should not ignore and need to care more for ends in order to avoid splits at ends. To give a full stop to this issue, let me share some home remedies.
Home Remedies for Split Ends
- Add 2tbs of castor oil to 250 ml of your regular coconut oil. You can replace castor oil with olive or almond oil. If you are likely to add all the oils to your coconut oil, you can do that by adding equal proportions of each oil. Use this mixture and oil your hair. Massage your scalp with oil and don’t ignore the oil on your hair ends. This will not only help in hair growth but also keep your hair end moisturized and not let it turn dry. For better results massage with warm oil and leave it for 8-10 hours if you have time or even can leave it overnight. The next morning , rinse it off with mild shampoo.
2. Make a mixture by beating 1 egg yolk with 2tbs of olive oil with 1 tbsp of honey. Massage your scalp and apply it to your hair thoroughly and wrap your head for 30 mins. Finally, rinse off with normal tap water.
3. Grind 1 tbs of methi seed with 1 cup of urad dal. Make it a fine powder, add 1/2 cup of curd, 1 vitamin-E capsule serum to it and mix well. Apply this mixture to your scalp and hair thoroughly and rinse off it with warm water after 2-3 hours.
4. Mix 1tbs of honey with 4 cups of warm water. After you are done with shampoo, conditioning, apply this mixture to all your hair thoroughly. But make sure you are not going to rinse it off. This mixture makes your hair soft, moisturized and shiny so that the hair doesn’t look dry and frizzy. This acts as a natural serum for your hair.
5. Add ½ cup of curd to 2 large ripe papaya slices. Mix together well and apply to your hair and scalp thoroughly. Rinse it off after 30mins with warm water. You can replace papaya with a ripe banana.
6. If you don’t have time for these to make out. Here is the simple and easy one. Pour half cup of oil and half cup of water into a bottle and shake vigorously. Massage your hair thoroughly with this mixture from root to tip and leave it for ½ hour and then rinse off. Now it’s time for managing frizzy and curly hair. Curly hair never goes out of fashion. But it needs extra effort to look pretty. It needs more care than straight hair as it looks more frizzy and dry. The biggest misconceptions are breakage, damage and loss of moisture make hair frizzy. Let me mention some tips to manage your Frizzy and Curly hair and keep frizz-free as well as healthy.
Tips for Frizzy and Dry Hair
- Never use a rough towel to dry your hair. This will lead to frizzy hair.
- Wash your hair twice or thrice a week rather than washing it daily and apply shampoo because over-shampooing will make it drier and worse. Prefer mild shampoo to wash your hair.
- Opt for protein-based conditioners and rinse with cold water after shampooing and conditioning. Hot water makes hair drier and loses its moisture. Never use a brush for curly hair for detangling, try it with a wide-tooth comb under running water or pass it through your tresses while conditioning.
- Mix equal amounts of aloe vera gel and coconut oil. Give it as a pack to your hair and leave it for about 1 hour, rinse off with water without shampoo.
- In a large cup mix, 1 cup coconut oil with 1 tbsp of mayonnaise and place the cup in hot water until it gets warm. Apply to your hair focusing on the ¾ level of your hair. Leave it on your hair for half an hour and wash it with a moisturizing shampoo.
- Use hair serums and conditioners available in the market to tame your frizzy hair. Go with the products that have UV protection. And also avoid hair styling products with alcohol.
- In a bowl take 1tbs of honey, 2tbs of olive oil and 1 egg yolk, give them and a good mix. Now apply the mixture to your hair in small portions and wrap them. Leave them for half an hour and rinse off with shampoo as usual.
We all are in love with silky hair. We don’t want to step out of home with dull and straggly hair. Just imagine stepping out with smooth silky and shiny hair, blowing away for the air. How lovely it is? I personally recommend all the below tips to opt for silky hair. So, without any delay I will share the tips for it.
Tips for Shiny Silky Smooth Hair
- Squeeze the gel from aloe vera leaves and give it a blend to smooth paste by adding 2tbs of water to dilute the paste. Now apply it to your hair and rest it for 30 mins, then rinse with cold water.
- In a bowl, mix 1 cup curd, 2tbs of olive oil and 4 drops of lavender essential oil. Apply the mixture to your scalp along the hair length. Wrap your hair with a shower cap and rest it for 30 mins. Finally, rinse it off with cold water and mild shampoo.
- Add 2 drops of lavender essential oil to the mashed ripe banana and give it a good mix in a bowl. Apply it to your scalp and hair thoroughly and rinse it off with cold water after 30min.
- Mix apple cider vinegar with water in a 1:1 ratio. Rinse your hair as a last wash after your shampoo and conditioning. It will really make hair shinier and silkier. Also works wonders on dry frizzy tresses.
- If you have some leftover beer in your fridge, use it as a final rinse to your hair after shampoo for silky smooth hair.
- Apply the mixture of mustard oil, lemon and curd to your hair thoroughly and rinse it off after 45mins for the best result.
- Whisk two whole eggs well, add 4 tbsp of olive oil and give it a mix. Now apply the mixture to your hair and wrap it with a shower cap to sit it for 20 mins and rinse off.
- Make a paste with soaked hibiscus flowers. Apply the paste to your hair and wash it off after half an hour.
- Cook a whole apple and squeeze the pulp out of it. Apply this pulp to your hair all over and wash off after 20 mins.
- Massage your hair with aroma oils or even your regular oil at least once a week to make it smooth.
11. Use almond oil to massage your hair on a regular basis. Almond oil helps in making hair silkier and shinier. Use it the night before you wash your hair for better results.
12. Try using aloe vera gel along with your shampoo for silky hair.
13. Pour fresh apple juice on your head before you wash your hair for shiny smooth hair.
14. All the hibiscus leaves paste all over your hair let it sit for 20 mins before washing it off.
15.Make a mixture of amla powder, shikakai powder, henna powder and curd. Apply this mixture to your hair and keep it on for 2 hours. Finally rinse off it, for better results try this as a weekly treatment.
In recent times, as we are updating, let us say, the consequences for it are also getting updated. Basically, hair gets damaged easily. The causes for it are of various types, like- pollution, chemicals in hair colouring and styling products and hairstyling treatments. Due to this hair gets dry, damaged, frizzy and unmanageable. This definitely needs something effective. Now it’s time to suggest effective hair care products to smoothen your hair.
Hair Smoothing Products
1. Keratin Complex Infusion
It is a unique hydrating formula. It helps in replenishing, revitalizing, nourishing, hydrating and smoothens hair and gives a silky finish. Protects against causing frizz by keeping it hydrated. During the blow-dry and heat styling, it hydrates and smoothes the hair for a silky and shiny texture. This can be used on any type of hair, like- damp and dry hair as well.
2. L’oreal Paris Hair Expertise Shampoo
This shampoo is great for frizz-prone hair. And is good for thick hair, as it weighs down the hair a bit.
3. Tresemme Keratin Smooth Masque
This treatment moisturizes your hair and fights against frizzy-prone hair along with boosting some shine to your hair. You can happily try this once or twice a week. This moisturizing masque leaves your hair gorgeously smooth and shiny.
4. Paul Mitchell Super Shiny Serum
As the name itself says, it really works wonders for making your shiny, silky and frizz-free in any condition. It also helps in speeding up the drying time to give smooth shiny hair.
5. Bumble and Bumble Hair Dresser’s Invisible Oil Shampoo
This shampoo is a multi-tasking moisturizing shampoo. This is best to opt for if you are having medium thick hair. It helps in transforming dry and brittle hair to soft, smooth and shiny hair. As it is a blend of six feather-light oils, helps in smoothening, moisturizing and protects against breakage of hair.
Either for women or men, we consider hair as an important investment. That’s why we need to take care of hair so carefully and avoid bald heads. There is no quick-fix method and you cannot sprout long hair overnight. So, we need to acknowledge this and be ready to start treatment for the increase of hair growth over a certain period of time. No worries to browse for those treatments and tips. I have listed it down below. Just refer to them and follow them for great hair.
Ideas to Boost Your Hair
- Soak aloe vera peeled pieces in water all overnight. The next morning remove the pieces from water and use the water to rinse your hair.
- Bring 2 tbsp of rosemary in a cup of olive oil to boil and leave it for 3 days. Use this oil to massage your hair regularly.
- Rather than draining the water from boiled potatoes, use them as a last rinse after shampoo.
- Apply a warm tomato blend with added few drops of olive oil to the scalp and massage. Before washing off, let it rest for 1 hour on your hair.
- You can see the results within a month if you consume the following mixture daily once. In a cup make a mix of yogurt, 1 tsp soy powder, 1 tsp wheat germ, 1 tsp honey and 1 tsp brewer’s yeast.
Apart from all these tips, we need to follow some basic things as well. Like
- First and foremost, have a healthy diet. Include plenty of fruits, veggies, nuts, eggs and grains.
- Give up on smoking, caffeine and carbonated sodas. They act as growth blockers.
- To grow hair faster, get enough protein from vegetarians and non-vegetarian.
- Opt for natural organic shampoos and avoid blow-drying and heat styling.
- Always wash your hair with lukewarm or cold water and avoid hot water.
- Trim your hair regularly depending on your hair growth to avoid split ends.
- Massage your scalp with follicle-stimulating oils regularly for hair growth.
- Not combing hair while it is wet.
- To avoid breakage of hair detangle it with a wide-tooth comb and avoid brush.
- Avoid excess heat hair styling.
- Before straightening or curling, make sure to use heat protecting spray.
- Prefer to leave the hair to air dry.
- Do hot oil massage frequently.
Who doesn’t like to get healthy and gorgeous hair without applying harmful chemicals? Try making your own herbal shampoo and see the wonder it does. It not only keeps your hair chemical-free but also helps in nourishing, keeps hair strong and healthy. To give it a try, let me share a few simple and easy shampoo recipes.
Homemade Simple and Easy Make Shampoos
1. Egg Shampoo
We all know that eggs are rich in proteins. So, giving proteins to your hair will really give effective output. To make out this shampoo, put 1 whole egg, 1tbs of olive oil, 1tbs lemon juice and 1tbsp mild shampoo in a blender and give it a blend until it gives a runny mixture. Store this mixture in the refrigerator in a bottle for multiple uses.
2. Baking Soda Shampoo
In a bowl, mix 3 cups of water with ½ cup of baking soda. Store it in a glass bottle for several uses. Use this as a gentle scrub to your scalp.
3. Honey Shampoo
In a bottle, put ¼ cup honey, 2tbs mild shampoo, 1 whole egg, 2tbs of water, 1tbs almond oil and rosewater and shake vigorously. Massage this to your scalp and rinse off with warm water. This is especially for people with oily hair.
4. Coconut Milk Shampoo
Put 1/4 cup coconut milk, 1/3 cup Liquid Castile Soap, 1/2tbs of Vitamin E oil, 20 drops of Essential Oil in a bottle and shake well. Use this mixture to wash your hair. You can store this in the refrigerator for about 1 month.
5. Dry Herb Shampoo
Put 10 tbsp of dried herbs of your choice in boiling water. Cover with a lid allows them to boil for 30 mins. Now strain the water into a bowl and add half a cup of liquid castile soap, 10 to 20 drops of essential oil. Pour this into a bottle and shake vigorously. Store it in the refrigerator and shake well before use.
Whether it is high school, college, office or even going out, occasion, celebration, women are always in worry and more particular about hairstyles. Because they bring a massive look to their faces. Besides our outfits, we really love spending time on hairstyles to makeover. Here are a few that you can manage to style your hair easily and simply.
Hairstyles for Everyday look
- Bun – Whether a high bun or low one or even a messy bun, will add a casual look to any of our outfits. When done perfectly you look so great just like a businesswoman. This is the easiest hairstyle even with bad hair.
- Braid – If you are having short hair or layered cut hair, you are ready to step out if you add a short braid. And this will take us back to our school days where they are mandatory.
- Ponytail – This is another quick hairstyle to go for. A perfect and simple hairstyle for a hot day or a breezy day. This is easy to tie up either with a comb or a finger running out through your hair.
- French Braid – This is a stiff hairstyle and looks pleasant when braided well. It also adds volume to your hair, but for perfection, you need little practice earlier.
- Twisted Half-up – This is a half halo headband, takes only a portion of your hair and lets the rest fly loose. For that wow look try it with dresses. You just need to take a portion of hair in the front part, roll it in and stick it to your head back and leave the rest of the hair loose.
Hairstyles for Long Hair
- Braided Headband – This hairstyle creates a hairband with your hair itself. For this, all you need to do is make two thin braids on either side of your head. Now pin the braided hair across the top of your head. You can leave the rest of your hair or even tie in a low bun. Pull out some hair from the front onto your face. That’s all, you are now done!
- Pulled Back – we all need to acknowledge that the hairstyles that took less than 5 mins are the best to look at. For this hairstyle, start partitioning your front hair, pull back and tie it with a clip or pin. You are ready with your look.
- Vintage Curls – Spray your semi-dry hair with some texturing hair spray and roll it in with some jumbo rollers. Let them stay all overnight for that stunning look with curls.
- Laid Back – This is as simple as, just straightening your hair then flipping your hair forward and brushing it finally to give some volume.
- Ballerina Bun – This bun is so simple and all you do is just tie your hair in a high ponytail. Place a bun donut at the tail and start rolling towards the base. Put some bobby pins and add some setting spray to the bun. That’s all, you are done now.
- Sleek – Straight hair has the ability to portrait you as having good control of life and mental stability. For this sleek look all you do, pin back half of your hair and apply some smoothing serum to flyaways.
- Messy Pony – Just spritz some setting spray all over your hair and pull back your hair with your fingers and tie it up back. It’s done. Isn’t that easy?
- Beachy Waves – Spritz sea salt spray on your hair while it is still damp and dry. Keep scrunching it as it dries, you will just end up with that beachy waves hairstyle which is voluminous and beautiful.
We all tend to adopt multiple hairstyles to look stunning along with outfits. But when coming to weddings and to style with lehengas we are so confused and not sure to opt with. Regardless of texture and length of hair, everyone can adopt Juda hairstyles, as they exude elegance and timeless glamour. I would say these are the best hairstyles for weddings.
Types of Juda Hairstyles for Weddings
1.Braided Voluminous Juda
For this hairstyle, you need long hair. You can also add extensions before braiding. Now bring all your hair to a ponytail and start braiding it to the tip of your hair. Start rolling it back to the base in a clockwise direction and form a Juda. Use as many pins as you can to stay this Juda in place. Pull a few hairs in front onto your face and add hair decors to make it look much more beautiful.
2. French Roll Juda
It looks a bit confusing and tough, but every girl can make it out, with long or short hair. Take the sections from the back and pin them in the middle of your head back. Now, take the sections of your hair from left, twist and secure with pins placing them diagonally. Follow the same from the right side as well, but you need to cover the already created bun by it. Now take the remaining hair from the front, twist, roll and insert it into the bun. To give the finished look, add some hair accessories on the side of the bun and pull some hair to frame your face.
3. Classy Side Puffs Juda
First, detangle your hair and comb it straight. Now begin by partitioning your hair from one side and making a puff. Make a ponytail sideways and start adding small portions of hair to them and pin them to your hair back. Repeat the same on the other side. As well, be sure you pin the hair properly and correctly. Now make a ponytail in the center of the hair, roll back and pin it. With the remaining hair make a braid by parting it again and again. Repeat it pinning in one stagnant position. To cover that point you can décor with a bunch of flowers together. This gives you the ultimate bridal look.
4. Gajra Juda
This is a popular traditional Jude hairstyle. Start with combing your hair properly and Give your hair a half-center parting. Comb all your hair backward from both sides and tie a low ponytail. Now place your left hand above the ponytail and right hand below it. Start twisting and rolling the pony with your right hand around your left hand. When it comes to the end, secure the bun with bobby pins. Not to lose out on the bun, place the bobby pins all over the bun. Finally, use the setting spray to hide the baby hair and place flowers above the bun for a traditional look.
5. Messy Braided Juda
This is the perfect bun for parties. All you do is curl your hair, leave the section of hair below on the back and make a messy bun. With the remaining hair braid and turn it around the bun and make sure you properly secure the bun with bobby pins. That’s pretty much with this hairstyle. So simple now?
6. Sleek Juda
First, divide your hair into two sections with a comb-front & back. Now wrap the hair on the crown and secure it well with a clip. Now spray the remaining hair on the back with a foam setting spray. Just leave a small section of your hair in the middle back and twist and pin the remaining below the crown. Take the left section of hair, make a ponytail and wrap the bun using it. Secure all the bun with U-pins. Use as many pins as u can to place the bun in place, but be careful while using pins. Don’t worry if the overall look is not polished. Just spray the bun with setting spray and add some hair accessories to it to look chicer.
7. Low Braided Juda
Take the section of your hair from the side front and start braiding it into a Dutch braid. Curl the rest of your hair and roll it into a bun. Make sure you are including the braided hair into the rolling bun. To style your bun, pull the small portions of your bun slightly out. To stay your bun long, set it with spraying a setting spray all over the bun.
8. Puff Juda
This is a classic Juda. First, comb all your back properly and take a small portion of hair right at the front center of your hair. Leaving that section, make a puff and start rolling your bun. While rolling your bun include the separated section at the front from the side of the puff. Isn’t it simple? Finally, add some flowers secured with pins above the bun.
Makeup is not just limited to facial makeovers like blush, lipstick and all. It is all about creating the perfect and gorgeous looks. It is so simple to say, but not that easy to make. From top to tip, you need to style everything perfectly, from eyebrows, eyelashes, blush and lipstick to hair styling. But, you can make it out by aching all the skills of it.
In the present days, from regular days to occasions, small parties to big celebrations, everyone is so fond of their makeup looks. So, why not turn our careers to this and be successful?
Makeup Artistry Courses
To be professional in any field, we all just need to be consistent, aim and thrive for it. Besides that, we need to choose the right kind of course and college to opt for. If you are in search of those, don’t worry! Hamstech with its 29+ years of experience is well known for creative and designing courses in Hyderabad, India. Hamstech offers a Makeup Artistry Course which can be completed in just 3 months. By joining our course you will be a successful Makeup Artist by choosing the right kind of makeup for specific skin types and hairstyles for face shapes. You can also get constant support from our professionals during the course, which will really help you to gain knowledge in that particular field. You can master this artistic field with our carefully curated Makeup Artistry Course.
There are about 32000+ alumni, who are pursuing Hamstech Designing Courses. All our professional courses are well-curated to give our students the best from our side. And by the end of our course, you will be placed in one of our 200+ placement partners. This will boost up and really be a good start for pursuing your career. By joining Hamstech Makeup Artistry Course you need not look back. After completing our Makeup Artistry Course, you will ready to be a
- Freelance make-up artist
- Make-up Artist for Department stores
- Make-up Artist in Television/ Movies field
- Make-up Artist for Publications
- Private Makeup Lessons and Workshop
- Entrepreneur or studio owner
So, why wait? Take your mobiles/laptops, log on to our official website www.hamstech.com and enroll now!