The first step to become a successful Fashion Designer is to know the art of sketching fashion ideas on paper. This art is popularly known as Fashion Illustration. These days, fashion enthusiasts and students of fashion seek fashion design illustration coursesto learn this art at the best fashion institutes.
A fashion designer course is inspired by illustrators across the world who make a difference to the fashion industry with their art. Some of these top illustrators include:
- Shamekh Bluwi: This Fashion illustrator from Jordan acquired fame by presenting some exceptional fashion sketches that are of women whose dresses were cut off. This gives a background and portrays a story for each illustration.
- Pipa McManus: this talented and beautiful illustrator and designer is well known for her art and illustrations that are vibrantly unique.
- Jennifer Lilya: thsis senior fashion illustrator, with her sketches, showcases her expertise in conventional fashion illustrations that have touch of modernism.
- Hayden Williams: known for his conceptual drawings, Hayden’s illustrations depict his vision of the future of the fashion industry. He has often been praised for his unique works by celebs like Beyonce, Naomi, Kim Kardashian and more.
- Guillermo Meraz: as children, didn’t we love Disney princesses? Guillermo is renowned for his creative and unique illustrations of the princess figures. Besides this, one of his unique talents also include illustrating dresses for witches in movies.
Want to know more about Fashion illustrations? Enrol in Fashion Design course after 12th at Hamstech and get trained from the industry experts!